REACHING THE LOST – STRATEGIES FOR SUCCESS
Growing Church: It’s Time for A Reboot
It has been a blessing to have the opportunity to work with you. We pray the investments you have made in evangelism are producing fruit for your local work. We are learning more about effective evangelism each month. Congregations who succeed are teaching us, and we are passing along these lessons through our weekly training videos (Reaching the Lost). Perhaps you have struggled and need the fire to be rekindled: It’s time for a re-boot!
In addition to our Congregational Seminar, we also have an Advanced Seminar to help congregations reboot. This seminar is normally done on a Sunday and is composed of four lessons and a private leadership meeting. These have proven to be highly successful.
What do we do?
- We will teach four new lessons that review and advance congregational evangelism.
- We will listen to you.
- We will offer suggestions for improvements.
- We will make our latest tools and techniques available.
- We will review your progress through our congregational curriculum.
- We can add lessons like “How to Convert My Mate,” “What about My Family,” “What if I Have Already Been Baptized” and much more!
- We will offer the continued support from our highly qualified staff of Regional Trainers.
As you can see, we never give up on helping congregations reach the lost. There is still room for growth, and we can provide more training and encouragement. Our schedule is very full, so please let us know ASAP about your desire to schedule this seminar. We treasure our relationship with you. Our family prays for you every day. Please let us know if you have any questions. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
If you need more information on the three booklet study series or the new training/evangelistic video, please contact me at: Rob@housetohouse.com.