REACHING THE LOST – STRATEGIES FOR SUCCESS
What should go on our evangelism table? We use a list in our School of Evangelism to help congregations set up their table.
- Display the materials you
have purchased on an evangelism table
- Task someone with the job of
preparing and maintaining an evangelism table.
- Place this table in a highly visible and trafficked area.
- Ensure the table remains
stocked with the tools needed to evangelize. Reorder as needed.
- Ask your preacher to present
a lesson on the materials to explain the purpose of each tool.
- Highlight these tools in your
bulletin. Consider writing a summary of one tool each week.
- Order a Table Cover to
highlight it. Recommended site: https://www. totallypromotional.com/ The following suggestions will help you know how and whereto place these materials.
- Back to the Bible: Copies
should be placed on the evangelism table for members to use in studies.
- Back to the Bible Teacher’s Ed
ition: Given to each person for training. Place extra copies on the evangelism table.
- Does it Matter Booklet: Evangelism table.
- DVD’s: Evangelism table. Store extra copies in the evangelism room.
- Door Hangers: Evangelism
Table. Store extra copies in the evangelism room.
- Acts Workbook: Evangelism
room. Use it with new converts or Bible classes.
- Believe the Bible: Evangelism table.
- Fishing for Men: Give copies to those who will be teachers.
- Growing in Christ: Give copies to those who will be keepers.
- Evangelism Simplified: Give
copies to members and keep copies on the evangelism table.
- Evangelism Visualized: Give
copies to those who will be teachers
- Congregational Evangelism USB:
Make this available to all leaders and members for more training.
- How to Close a Study: Give a copy to each teacher.
- Recipes for Evangelism: Give
copies to all sister teachers. Also use this book for a ladies’ class.
- Evangelism Bookmarks: Give a
copy to each member. Keep copies on the Evangelism table.
- Compassion Cards: Store in
the evangelism room. Organize and label cards according to category.
- Old and New Testament Simplifi
ed: Evangelism room. Use with new converts or Bible classes.
- HTHSOE Training Cards: Give
copies to each member; place extra copies on the evangelism table.
- Reaching the Lost: Give copies to the leadership.